We offer a broad range of services to suit your property management needs. Our service listing page has a comprehensive list. You can pick and choose from the basket of services. Our advisers can recommend the most suitable set for you.
Managing your property and ensuring it is properly maintained and also provides you with deserved income, needs dedicated time and effort. Often this is confused to being just a matter of finding a tenant and letting it out. If you’re one of those think twice. Have you tried accounting the cost of managing, renting out and tracking your let-out property? We offer a broad range of services; please visit our Service listing page for a comprehensive list of services.
Our charges are competitive and can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
With an experienced team from “Rent Manage” you can get the following-
- Minimizing vacancy periods between tenants moving out.
- Get best rates for additional services like painting, maintenance and repairs through our network.
- Not worry about proper upkeep and maintenance of your property.
- Finding best price for your property
- Not worrying about attending to tenant’s calls for assistance.
- Not to worry about dealing with brokers.
- Regular visits to property.
We have over a decade of experience in managing, letting out properties in Chennai and Tamilnadu for our Client, family and friends. We decided to do as a business and provide our services to a wider audience at a larger scale, to help fellow property owners by leveraging our learnings and knowledge. In summary you get to leverage the wide experience at a minimal cost. .
Yes, most definitely. You can do so after suitably proving your credentials to let out the property.
Our new property on boarding process works as given below
- Our executive will visit your property to make an assessment of the renting potential.
- Thereafter you’ll be required to provide us photo-copies of Recent Property Tax Paid Receipt
- You choose the basket of services and proceed with MoU Signing
- Property upkeep charges can be paid upon letting out the property.
Our services are as much applicable if you reside outside Tamil Nadu. Correspondence charges (if any) needs to be borne by the Owner. Please feel free to contact us.
MoU is for a period of 2 years and can be renewed at the discretion of both parties.
MoU can be terminated with an advance notice of 2 months.
“Rent-Manage” shall shortlist tenants meeting the considerations notified to us by the Owner. Property shall be let out only after approval from the Owner.
For sure, as the Owner you're free to check on the property after suitably notifying the tenant
No, your property shall be let out to a tenant directly. “Rent Manage” will help shortlist tenants for your property
For property directly let out to tenants, GPA is not necessary. The contract agreement shall suffice.
Please visit our Service listing page for a comprehensive list. Should you need an unlisted service, feel free to reach us and we'll find a way to help you.
“Rent Manage” shall ensure that the charges incurred are appropriately reported by way of a monthly expenses report. Major works shall be undertaken only after confirmation from the Owner.
“Rent Manage” shall provide a periodic report of the Incidental Expenses account of the Owner.